Re: Texinfo to Docbook converter

From: Philippe Martin
Subject: Re: Texinfo to Docbook converter
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 14:30:30 +0000

Reinhard Müller wrote:

> Not sure if you got me right. There were 2 questions hidden in the previous
> mail:

Hello,

Sorry, I was not here for the week-end.

http://feloy.free.fr/texinfo/diff-20000821
http://feloy.free.fr/texinfo/texinfo.dtd
http://feloy.free.fr/texinfo/texinfo.xsl

> 2. Have you yet talked to the makeinfo maintainer which of your patches he
> plans
> to include in the next release of makeinfo? If I understood you correctly, the
> docbook patch and the XML patch do somewhat very similar things, but in a
> different manner, and it seems that a "minor" extension of the XML patch could
> make the docbook patch superflous.

Yes, you are absolulety right. I'll try to work in the second patch to
include Docbook, and, why not, a way to include other DTDs easily.

-
Philippe