help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] Configure error on 3.1.4

From: Thomas Ricatte
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] Configure error on 3.1.4
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:29:49 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem while configuring source-highlight on my CentOS :

checking whether the compiler has ios_base... yes
checking for boostlib >= 1.33.1... yes
checking whether the Boost::Regex library is available... yes
configure: error: Could not link against   !

(here's the complete configuration log : http://pastebin.com/5Jstzuf9 )

Boost regex is available in version 1.43 (actually I use boost daily in
c++ and I've always succeeded in linking against it for all libs).
I am currently using a CentOS x86_64 and source-highlight 3.1.4
(I tried also with 3.1 and got the same error).

My problem seems to be the same as this one  :
but I haven't find a way to solve it.

The output is weird because the error message is incomplete :
"Could not ling against     ?"

Any idea to help me ?

Thanks in advance.

--