Re: determine the revision number

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: determine the revision number
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:16:15 -0400 (EDT)

That is the point of embedding (not a war reporter, but) RCS keywords in
files.

my guess is what you want is not a feature of RCS.  you would need to
check out each version on standard out and wait until `diff` returns 0.

/a

--
"If you show up, the next thing you know you are being... who knows?"
 - Colin Powell on risks of travelling to Belgium to appear in court for