Re: [Possible SPAM] Re: unable to show or get editor pane in octave gui

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: [Possible SPAM] Re: unable to show or get editor pane in octave gui (qt)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 12:35:31 -0400

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 12:20 PM Tshering Lhamo <tshering.lhamo@msitprogram.net> wrote:
Yes, I have reset option in window menu but default layout has no editor. When I tick or un-tick it has no change to layout.

ok, please keep the help list copied.  Since I'm not familiar enough with your operating system I'm not sure how else to find the missing window or reset it's location.  I thought the Reset menu option would fix that.  Someone else on the help list familiar with your platform will hopefully have better suggestions.

assuming the window is somewhere off screen, would any of the options suggested at the page below help you locate it?
https://www.technipages.com/macos-bring-window-back-onto-screen