Re: zp2sos error: cplxpair: could not pair all complex numbers

From: hale812
Subject: Re: zp2sos error: cplxpair: could not pair all complex numbers
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 00:20:05 -0800 (PST)

Mike. I can wait patiently...
But 5 years Mike! More than 5 years!

I would like to start the bug ticket again, but as I told it, I have no
access to bug tracking yet. (I've sent a request)

And I told you earlier, it is not a matter of excuses. (since a lazy excuse,
that is)

It is a matter of common sense. If you release a good code (not alpha and
not beta), it should work in common constraints. Or the constraints should
be defined, so less educated people (like me) could track the values and
make workarounds.

But you see, some computation scripts can grow to megabytes of perfectly
correct code, worse, if there is I/O, GUI and multithreading.
And with such fundamental bugs... Octave is just gets devalued.
Who needs all your great and voluntary work, if there's a bomb buried under
it?