Re: zp2sos error: cplxpair: could not pair all complex numbers

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: zp2sos error: cplxpair: could not pair all complex numbers
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 22:50:09 -0500

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 6:55 PM, hale812 <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear John.
> If you haven't already, I encourage you to read
> "https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/";
> - Drop-in compatible with many Matlab scripts
> - The Octave syntax is largely compatible with Matlab.
> - packages for GNU Octave, similar to Matlab's toolboxes
>
> So, this is a critical bug that should be fixed ASAP

We do have bug reports going back to 2011, I've recently chimed in on
a few to try to bring some of the older ones to a close. I must be
missing the bug report you helped log the first time with your
detailed knowledge of the error so this wouldn't fall off the radar.
Can you point me to it? it should be over at http://bugs.octave.org

If you can't find it (the search is less than optimal) maybe you'd
consider starting a new one with a minimal working example [1] [2] we
can use to gradually work through debugging the error? Shouldn't take
more time than you've already spent on the help emails.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimal_Working_Example
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve