Re: Using Octave with Windows XP

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Using Octave with Windows XP
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 00:50:44 -0700

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 04:47:10 -0700, en4567 wrote:
> Thanks for your post.
>
> Let's assume I would not have posted my second post, would you have helped
> me more ?

Can we assume from your later posts that you have gotten past this
problem?

For future reference, the symbolic package (octsympy) is only one add-on
package for Octave, it would be best if you more prominently mentioned
that you were working with octsympy and what steps you had taken to get
it installed and working.

The octsympy wiki page on Windows installation is the best resource for
Windows users

  https://github.com/cbm755/octsympy/wiki/Notes-on-Windows-installation

If something needs to be added or fixed in the instructions on that wiki
page, please help improve it for others if you can.

--
mike