Using Octave with Windows XP

From: en4567
Subject: Using Octave with Windows XP
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 00:39:13 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning everybody

I am a new Octave user under Windows XP. My Octave version is 4.0.3.

When i run my script, I get the following error.
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4680060/Error.jpg>

I have put the Python-3.4.5.tar and octsympy-matlab-2.3.0.zip files in my
path but don't know if it works really.

How to check both Octsympy and Python are properly installed ? Would there
be more appropriate versions for Windows XP ?

Thanks a lot for your help !