Re: install pkg

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: install pkg
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 23:28:29 -0800 (PST)

ESMERALDA PODA wrote
> Dear Octave members,
> I have this issue with the pkgs when trying to install.
> How can I fix this?
>
> Schermata 2014-11-27 alle 22.58.03.png (55K)
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4667552/0/Schermata%202014-11-27%20alle%2022.58.03.png>

Please next time copy the error messages verbatim into a mail if you can,
there are several people on this list (including me) who read email in plain
text (i.e., nabble:
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/install-pkg-tt4667552.html).

A second advice: please report your operating system & version and where you
got Octave from (from your distro's repo, or built yourself).

At first sight it looks like some compiler mix-up, but there's too little
info yet.

philip