Re: struct weirdness

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: struct weirdness
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 16:49:18 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sun, 8/26/12, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:

> From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: struct weirdness
> To: "Sergei Steshenko" <address@hidden>
> Cc: "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
> Date: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 7:51 AM
> On 25 August 2012 19:09, Sergei
> Steshenko <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> > "Octave's language sucks. I freely admit so myself."
> > and that's why I am suggesting to implement
> 'consistent_struct'
>
> It is consistent. You just don't understand the consistency
> because
> you don't understand cs-lists.

cs-list has nothing to do with the problem. Every element can be accessed,
every element _may_ have its type tag, so there is no need to replicate
anything like it happened in the OP case.

Regards,
 Sergei.

P.S.Jordi, you seem to completely misunderstand how Sw is designed in order to
avoid the catch-up game with the competitor. You better study Intel <-> AMD
competitionhistory - how Intel was _forced_ (I mean marker forces) to implement
features first introduced by AMD - despite Intel market and financial dominance.