Re: how to instal, or upgrade, the latest octave version on windows 7

From: nitnit
Subject: Re: how to instal, or upgrade, the latest octave version on windows 7
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 22:55:28 -0800 (PST)

Mech.Mon wrote

> Hello Tatsuro,
> I can access your site, but not download the files. It seems the
> Information Security Protocols are preventing access. I'm not in a big
> hurry at this time, 3.2.4 is still working well for me, I just like to
> update when possible.
>
> Regards,
> Mon

Hello Mon,

I have uploaded these archives to the www.multiupload.com because I do not
have access to any other non-free public file storage service.

I think that the best solution is that someone of the sourceforge
octaveforge admins will store it there (I do not have access).

I am keeping these archives on my system and If you have any ftp or other
service that I can access, I will be happy to upload the archives for you.

Nitzan