[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Neil Bryan B. Cazar
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:30:39 -0700 (PDT)
hello guys! i'm a newbie when it comes to octave. i would like to ask
for some help if some of you can give me a source code in octave that
does the following tasks.
1.) first the program would load a wav file.
2.) if i'm not mistaken, the wav file is in time-domain format. it
needs FFT (fast fourier transform) for it to be in the frequency domain.
3.) it then passes through a notch filter which filters out the
noise. the noise is the hissing sound you hear when you play cassette tapes
or old records. the output is then converted back to a wav file.
This project is actually for an audio filter for old records. first
we need to figure out the frequency of the "hissing" sound so that we
can remove it using the notch filter.
I really need all the help. Thank you all!
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!
Neil Bryan B. Cazar <=
- Re: address@hidden, Joerg Kampmann, 2004/09/13
- Re: address@hidden, Quentin Spencer, 2004/09/13
- Re: address@hidden, Miquel Cabanas, 2004/09/13
- Complex Conjugate, robert Macy, 2004/09/15
- Re: Complex Conjugate, Geraint Paul Bevan, 2004/09/15
- Re: Complex Conjugate, NZG, 2004/09/15
- Re: Complex Conjugate, Mike Miller, 2004/09/15
- Re: Complex Conjugate, Henry F. Mollet, 2004/09/15
- Complex Conjugate, John W. Eaton, 2004/09/15
- Re: address@hidden, robert Macy, 2004/09/13