RE: Diagramming a makefile?

From: Rakesh Sharma
Subject: RE: Diagramming a makefile?
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 04:00:16 -0700

 Hello Reinier,

Thanks for the pointers regarding the MAKAO utiliity as well as your local
solution to handle the make -p output.

Appears that MAKAO is a full-fledged attempt at generating the DAGs for a
makefile. But for running your perl code

we need the graphviz utility also to be able to generate DAGs.

Regards,

Rakesh