help-jel

Re: [Help-jel] method call in expressions pb

From: Konstantin L. Metlov
Subject: Re: [Help-jel] method call in expressions pb
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:38:35 +0200 (CEST)

Very very probably, it means that your resolver is defined in such a way that YourDVResolver.getTypeName("all") returns non-null, telling JEL that there is a dynamic variable named "all".

Once you have both dynamic variable and method with the same name in the namespace, the dynamic variable resolution takes a priority. Thus, "all" is a dynamic variable to JEL and it can't have formal parameters.

If this scheme of namespace conflict resolution is undesirable, You will need to ensure that there are no conflicts between the library and the dynamic variables.

With the best regards,
                          Konstantin.