help-jel

[Help-jel] method call in expressions pb

From: damien benoist
Subject: [Help-jel] method call in expressions pb
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 09:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have a list of dynamic variables.
Those variables are boolean and have a name (String).
I would like to add a function which returns true
if all the variables matching a regexp are true:

       all("dum*")

When compiling the expression, i get the following
exception:

       gnu.jel.CompilationException:
Dynamic variable cant have the formal parameters.

I've set a dynamic lib with an "all" method:

public boolean                  all(
String                          reStr) {

}

What am i doing wrong (again)?

Thanks for your help.

Yahoo! Mail