Re: [video repo] when making videos inside container images break

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: [video repo] when making videos inside container images break
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 16:06:45 +0100

Hello,

2019. márc. 3., V 4:00 dátummal Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> ezt írta:
Hi!

I am testing the videos to go on adding them to the videos repo, but I
am facing an issue that does not happen in my local private repo or
machine.
Even though I add images embedded and not linked to inkscape, when I
create a video inside the container, instead of showing the picture it
says "linked image not found" Do you have any idea why this is
happening?
No idea yet. I will have a closer look later. One idea would be to check if the inkscape conversion fails, or the next step, so that we can narrow the problem to a single program. Also, do you get any suspicious looking log?

Thank you :)
Laura