help-gss

Re: First debian upload

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: First debian upload
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:57:34 -0800

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

> Russ, I'm starting to think that the upload didn't succeed.  I can't
> find the files on any mirror.  The qa page doesn't contain 0.0.23, but
> that may be due to the web page design changes.  The buildd logs doesn't
> suggest any 0.0.23 builds, and buildd's should build experimental
> packages too, shouldn't they?

The regular buildds don't.  There's a separate experimental buildd
network:

    http://experimental.ftbfs.de/build.php?arch=&pkg=gss

but yeah, no sign of 0.0.23.  It's not in the upload queue and it's not in
incoming.  I'd double-check that there's no e-mail being held by Mailman
to the list, but otherwise, it looks like it disappeared.

The first thing to do is probably to try uploading it again in case there
was some glitch.  Failing that, I'd mail ftpmaster at ftp-master.d.o.

> Maybe I should have more patience?  I dunno how long it is supposed  to
> take until I see the files somewhere.

You should get a second mail saying that the upload had been processed
within about fifteen minutes, so something definitely went wrong.

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>