help-gss

Re: First debian upload

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: First debian upload
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:48:01 +0100

Russ Allbery <address@hidden> writes:

> Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I have uploaded an updated gss package, which should close the FTBFS
>> bug, and fix some other minor things.  Since this is my first upload and
>> I'm not confident that I didn't forget something, I uploaded it to
>> experimental.  I'll test it more once it has been installed in
>> experimental, and then upload it to unstable for real.
>
> That sounds great.  And good to see that the DM flag is working!

Yup, although the <http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gss.html> page
haven't been updated yet, so I'm not sure what the status is.

>> Package is now being checked with lintian.
>> W: gss source: newer-standards-version 3.7.3 (current is 3.7.2)
>> N:
>> N:   The source package refers to a `Standards-Version' which is newer than
>> N:   the highest one lintian is programmed to check. If the source package
>> N:   is correct, then please upgrade lintian to the newest version. (If
>> N:   there is no newer lintian version, then please bug
>> N:   address@hidden to make one.)
>
> You may want to pin lintian to unstable on your system.

Done now.

Btw, I have added GSS+Shishi teams to:

http://wiki.debian.org/LowThresholdNmu

Let's see if that nice LowNMU tag shows up on the QA pages...

If this upload works, I'll update shishi for latest debian policy too,
and test the upload of it.

Thanks,
/Simon