help-gsasl

SASL plain on AVR

From: Andrew Rapp
Subject: SASL plain on AVR
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:45:47 -0400

Hi,

I would like to write a XMPP (Jabber) client for the Arduino (AVR) microcontroller.  I'm straight on the XMPP communication but I need a SASL plain implementation to authenticate with Google Talk.  I wanted to know if it is possible to use gsasl on the AVR.  I'm using the atmega328 http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/product_card.asp?PN=ATmega328P  It can support only 32kb of program space and 2K of RAM.

Andrew