help-gsasl

Re: SCRAM-SHA-1 support in GSASL

From: Lothar May
Subject: Re: SCRAM-SHA-1 support in GSASL
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:53:51 +0200

Hi,

2009/9/26 Lothar May <address@hidden>:
[...]
> I will perform some more testing this weekend.

In the meantime, I've integrated gsasl using scram-sha1 in PokerTH
(currently in svn version only, will be finalized with 0.8). It works
like a charm on Windows and Linux, and yet I did not encounter any
more issues. Also, the mingw gsasl release works fine (thanks!). The
challenge-response is wrapped within the PokerTH protocol, however, so
it probably won't help for interop testing or things like this.

I still have problems building gsasl on Mac OS 10.6 (snow leopard). It
compiles out of the box, but builds the "x86_64" version. I need the
"x86" (i386) version. I tried things like "export CFLAGS="-arch i386
-I/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/" and corresponding
LFLAGS, but then gsasl itself won't link. Also, I'm not sure whether
this is the correct way to do this. If someone has any hint for me how
to solve this issue, that would be appreciated.

Anyway, thanks for gsasl 1.3!

Regards,
Lothar