help-gsasl

RE: Removing older versions of libgsasl.

From: Trent Renshaw
Subject: RE: Removing older versions of libgsasl.
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:31:06 +1000

Hi Simon,

Sorry, I feel like a dumbass now. Have done a 'make uninstall' for 0.2.9 and
0.2.21, updatedb and confirmed all 'gsasl' files have been removed.

I have since done a 'make install' of both libgsasl-0.2.21 and gsasl-0.2.21,
manually added /usr/local/lib (where libgsasl.so lives) to /etc/ld.so.conf and
updated with ldconfig.

Jabberd now configures with gsasl :)

Cheers,
Trent.