Re: How to reuse the the part of codes about file system in grub ?

From: Arch Stack
Subject: Re: How to reuse the the part of codes about file system in grub ?
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 07:38:17 +0800

What's the mean of 'follow up patch works for you' ?

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 2:02 AM, Andrei Borzenkov <address@hidden> wrote:
18.09.2015 12:20, Arch Stack пишет:
On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Andrei Borzenkov <address@hidden>
wrote:

Why it "can't work"?

Because on Linux, all the absolute path start with '/', but on Windows the
path may be "C:\dump" or "\\.\GLOBALROOT\Device\Harddisk0\Partition1".
They shouldn't be handled as blocklist.

That's right, but it should be restricted to host file access only. Please check if follow up patch works for you.

If I run 'grub-fstest.exe C:\dump ls /' , the error was: 'grub-fstest.exe:
error: `loopback' command fails: invalid file name `C:\dump'.'

Oops. Apparently you sent completely unrelated patch. Or my mail server is
messed up ...

I'm very sorry for it.I have sent a wrong patch.I have attached the
correct patch.