Re: How to reuse the the part of codes about file system in grub ?

From: Arch Stack
Subject: Re: How to reuse the the part of codes about file system in grub ?
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 23:27:51 +0800

I find that grub-fstest can help me to read files in different file systems on Windows. But I have some questions:
1.When I compile GRUB on Cygwin, it reports " Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is `-' " when compile efiemu32.o. I must use '--disable-efiemu' when configure.
When I compile GRUB with mingw-w64-x86_64-gcc on MSYS2, the error was 'Unsupported TCHAR size' when compile grub-core/osdep/windows/init.c.
How to solve it?
2.I find that I can use 'make grub-fstest.exe' to compile grub-fstest, but it need libgnu.a. How to compile libgnu.a separately?
3. If I want to use grub-fstest on Cygwin, I must change the codes in grub_file_open function, because /dev/sdaX was translated to \\.\GLOBALROOT\Device\Harddisk0\PartitionX and file_name[0] == '\\'. Can I compile grub-fstest without changing the codes?