change default os

From: pete tridish
Subject: change default os
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:58:39 -0600

hi grub developers!!!

- i am helping a farmworkers group to set up a radio studio, and one of the
computers was set up with grub, and defaults to linux on reboot.
unfortunately, i need it to default to windows--- the linux program we were
going to use for the automation was not ready yet, so we switched to windows.
I'd rather not wipe out the linux now, since we may switch over when the linux
software is ready.

but the way it stands, any time the power goes out, it boots back in to linux
and the guys here get totally lost. the computer stuff needs to work as simply
as possible, without much human intervention, because the language barrier is a
big issue in keeping the station running.

how can i change it so that the default OS is windows?   it is grub loader
version 1.99

thanks so much
pete tridish

i am not subscribed to this list, so helpful souls can reply to me at
address@hidden