GNU Grub as bootloader on smartphones

From: Jacob Georg Benz
Subject: GNU Grub as bootloader on smartphones
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 14:12:54 +0200

Hi,

I have bought am Smartphone (Samsung Galaxys SII) and now I am asking
me if it is technically possible to use GNU Grub as bootloader. I
konow, this not usefull at any, but it would be at least really nice to
have. So my question is, if you know something or have any idea where I
can find further infomation.

Greets
Jacob

--
Bitte sende mir/senden Sie mir keine Dateien in einem proprietären
Dateiformat(z.B. Microsoft Word, Exel) zu.

Meinen GnuPG-Schlüssel findest du/finden Sie hier:
http://derrevolutionaer.de/index.php?/pages/gnupg.html