problems compiling grub for coreboot

From: William Ference
Subject: problems compiling grub for coreboot
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:35:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

I am trying to compile grub as a payload for Coreboot. These are the steps
that I have been using:

bzr branch http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/grub/trunk/grub
cd grub
./autogen.sh
./configure --with-platform=coreboot
make
./grub-mkimage -d . -O i386-coreboot

My work path is /home/bill/grub

Everything seems to fail at make. I have posted the outputs of the
compiling on pasterbin. The first link is for ./autogen.sh and
./configure. The second is for make.

http://pastebin.com/GmqAk7wN

http://pastebin.com/LxmrxL8p

I have very carefully read the INSTALL file and have tried ./grub-mkimage
-help. I have also googled for the solution. If anyone has any
suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks

Bill

address@hidden