[grub 1.5] possible to blacklist special entries in the menu.lst with up

From: giggzounet
Subject: [grub 1.5] possible to blacklist special entries in the menu.lst with update-grub ?
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:15:49 +0200

Hi,

I have grub 1.5 on my machine. Debian is my "normal" OS, but I have
installed an image of Backtrack 3 (not a full install just a compressed
image; I can boot on this with a special backtrack kernel). With the
power of grub I can boot it without problem.

My problem is when I update my kernel under debian: the backtrack kernel
is under /boot too (with the others kernel images). And so I get
automatic an update of my entries. I would like that update-grub ignores
the vmlinuz-backtrack (I have an entry below the ### END DEBIAN
AUTOMAGIC KERNELS LIST). Is it possible ?

Thx a lot
Best regards,
Guillaume