help-gnunet

Advanced chat with CADET?

From: TheJackiMonster
Subject: Advanced chat with CADET?
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 23:30:57 +0200

Hello,

I have started a few days ago to develop a GUI with GTK and libhandy
for the CADET subsystem of GNUnet (
https://gitlab.com/TheJackiMonster/cadet-gtk ).

I have reached my first goal to communicate with the cli-tool (at the
moment my application opens a channel with port "test" which is set
staticly but I will change that soon).

I know there is already a project written in Nim for groupchats which
crashes on my system currently but I still wanted to ask if there is
already some sort of documentation about the Json-packages the
groupchat is using.

I would like to adapt on something like this to enhance the
possibilites of my application without creating a completely seperate
sort of channels etc. ^^'

Best regards,
Tobias Frisch

PS: I think my project won't work on every system because I use pipes
to communicate between forked processes. Just in case anyone want to
test it. I will probably upload at least one picture to the repository.
^^