help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] cross compile gnunet

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] cross compile gnunet
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 13:37:10 +0000

Hi,

Amiri Houssem transcribed 3.1K bytes:
> i want to compile gnunet for arm-linux-androideabi, when i type make i got
> this error does any one have solution to solve this problem ?

Can you provide a bit more detail? Which version is this,
do you use a specific git commit or release tarball?
I have recently made some improvements to contrib/scripts/gnunet-bugreport
which is either in the source or (maybe) the tarball, gets installed as
gnunet-bugreport in your bin directory. This would provide some
information on software versions on your system of dependencies, etc.