help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] cross compile gnunet

From: Amiri Houssem
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] cross compile gnunet
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 16:58:27 +0100

Hi,
thank you very much,
excuse me for gnunet-bugreport.
i executed it and here is the result in the attached files.
thanks.

Le sam. 16 mars 2019 à 16:39, <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hi,

this provides more useful context, thanks.
I think I have to defer the build problems to someone
else for now, or I will get back to you after the
weekend.

One thing for now though, I meant to run gnunet-bugreport
and provide the file it produces as output, not the sourcecode
of it.
If this was not a mistake and this was the output of it,
I'm curious in the system as except for some portability
issues in there it should run on every Bourne shell system
and produce its output.

Amiri Houssem transcribed 645K bytes: