help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] mingw and gnucap-2013-04-23

From: Neophytos Kolokotronis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] mingw and gnucap-2013-04-23
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 06:24:30 +0000 (UTC)

al davis <ad211 <at> freeelectron.net> writes:

> On Sunday 01 September 2013, Le Coupanec Jacques wrote:
> > I've been trying to cross-compile a XP version with default
> > plugins for  a few days...
> > It's the first time I use mingw and I hope that someone
> > achieved that  and could help me.
>
> sorry about the delay.
>
> Unfortunately I don't have an answer.  I don't have access to a
> windows machine to test on, and the most recent snapshot has the
> kind of changes such that I am not surprised that it doesn't
> work.  Build issues have been a big problem lately.
>
> I'm curious .. do you get the same problem with the autotools
> branch from git?
>
> For future reference .....  installing gnucap-modelgen will be
> an important part of how plugins work in the future, so even if
> it doesn't appear to be needed now it will be in the future.
>
> I now issue a call for help ..  is there anyone out there who
> can help with the windows port?

Sorry for hijacking this thread,
but I could not find anywhere else the error reported here.

I got the "/../lib/O/libgnucap.so:
undefined reference to `dlerror'" errors also.
I was trying to build gnucap 2013-04-23
for the Chakra Linux repositories.
I managed to bypass them using the suggestion above,
but then the build fails again with:
http://paste.chakra-project.org/5903/

Any help is welcome.