help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] Named nodes

From: Al Davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Named nodes
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 01:01:32 -0400

On Saturday 11 October 2003 09:03 pm, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> Is it possible to name nodes rather than simply number them?

I started it a couple of years ago, but with work problems,
moving, etc.. I never finished it.

If you say ".option namednodes" it will read named nodes.  Some
other things don't work, so use this only to convert.  Then set
it back ".option nonamednodes" to make probes and such work
again.

Things are beginning to settle down, so I should be able to get
back to work.