Re: attempting to track down problem causing action.

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: attempting to track down problem causing action.
Date: 26 Aug 2005 05:11:12 -0700

1. I'm unable to locate a core dump in the tree anywhere.

2. hmm - well, I guess it is clearmake in emulation mode; I _thought_
it was gnu make because of some of the behavior.

3. -d isn't enough ... it doesn't really seem to tell me anything about
what program is running. But this is likely a clearcase issue, now that
you've helped me see that it isn't gnu make.

I apologize.