help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Configuring GNU Radius as a proxy RADIUS server

From: Mike Wright
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Configuring GNU Radius as a proxy RADIUS server
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:36:18 +0000

Hi Folks,

What I want to do is fairly simple: use GNU Radius as a proxy and send the authentication requests to another Radius server.

I have been trying to get GNU Radius working without success. Can someone here can give me a few quick start pointers.

I have read through the manual and config file examples but I still can't get it to work. There are so many config files, not all of them seem to be relevant to a proxy - does someone have example configs that they can share or a summary of which files I need to edit?

Cheers,

Mike

Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband