help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Help needed

From: Ilia E. Chipitsine
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Help needed
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:17:27 +0600 (YEKST)

> > radtest: warning: Received invalid reply digest from server
>
> Your server and client are using different shared key values. Fix
> this. On the server side it is configured in the file raddb/clients,
> for the radtest it is configured in raddb/client.conf (`server'
> statement).

YOW! it works now!

 radiusdjane# radauth -v ilia mypass
server 127.0.0.1:1812
send code 1 (RT_AUTHENTICATION_REQUEST)
      send: User-Name = ilia
      send: Password = mypass
      send: NAS-Port-Id = 0
recv code 2 (RT_AUTHENTICATION_ACK)
      recv: Service-Type = Framed-User
      recv: Framed-Protocol = PPP
expect 2
got    2
PASS
jane#

.. and can anyone provide me an example of populating "attrib" table for

from mpd.conf:
set ipcp enable radius-ip
set bundle enable radius-auth radius-fallback
set bundle enable radius-acct
set iface enable radius-idle radius-mtu
set ccp enable radius

blah-blah-blah...

I guess, that mpd can set IPCP (IP addresses and Mask), CCP (compression)
and MTU according to RADIUS response. So, what should I put into "attrib"
in order to achive that ?

Also, how can I prevent some users from multiple logins ? And how can I
restrict users on "time"/"bytes"/"time of the day" basis ? What should I
put in "attrib" ?