help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Efficient and Various a/v pairs..

From: Lewis Watson
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Efficient and Various a/v pairs..
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:02:50 -0500

Hi Sergey,
I appreciate your help and I see what you are saying. This leads me to my
next question. Since we are trying to pull multiple av pairs from MySQL
what's the syntax for doing so? We have created an additional column that
has the attribute name and then another column that has the specific value
for that attribute for each user and we are only able to get the first
pair.. Here is our reply_attr_query
reply_attr_query  SELECT
IPAttr,FramedIPAddress,SesTimAttr,SessionLimit,IdlTimAttr,IdleLimit \
                  FROM Authentication \
                  WHERE UserName='%u'

Should we have a reply_attr_query for each pair we are trying to pull or
please tell me how we get multiple av pairs returned from MySQL.
Thanks a bunch!!
Lewis