help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] [REQ] How to only proxy acct packets?!

From: Stipe Tolj
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] [REQ] How to only proxy acct packets?!
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 11:07:41 -0000

Hello list,

first of all I'm not subscribed, so please answer directly.

I'm implementing a RADIUS Accouting Proxy in Kannel SMS and WAP
Gateway, see http://www.kannel.org. For a MSISDN (CID) <-> Framed-IP
mapping we're having a accouting proxy thread that provides this
mapping inside Kannel.

For this purpose we'd use GNU-Radius to do the auth and acct into an
MySQL DB. I have read the manual and have understand that proxying can
be done using the realms. This would proxy both (auth and acct)
requests, right?

Is there a way to proxy *only* the acct packets?

Stipe

address@hidden
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80