help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] session-time quetions

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] session-time quetions
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 10:37:06 +0300

>  i am developing a billing system for an ISP and i really need to
> know how i could get the total session time for each dial-up user as
> well as how to get the total realtime session time for each dial-up user.

The total session time is reported in Acct-Session-Time attribute at
the end of the session. I am not sure what the "realtime session time"
is, however.

You may find lots of useful information in RFCs 2865 and 2866 (included in
the distribution subdirectory doc/rfc) and in the documentation of
the GNU Radius (included in texinfo format in the distribution. Also
available in a variety of formats from
http://www.gnu.org/software/radius/manual).

Regards,
Sergey