help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] problems installing GNU Radius

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] problems installing GNU Radius
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:47:41 +0300

> My $PATH looks like this:
>
> # echo $PATH
> /usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/etc:.

I guess you are running Solaris, aren't you? I don't know exactly
where the needed components are installed on your system, but usual
locations are:

          /usr/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/local/bin

> Since I'm not a unix whiz, I don't know how to add to the $PATH, so I
> set up a link to gcc and got the following result:

Setting up a link does not work since gcc itself needs correct PATH
to find its runtime components.
To update your PATH variable do the following on your command prompt
(assuming you use sh/ksh/bash):

  PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/local/bin:/etc; export PATH

(You may find it usable to add this to your $HOME/.profile)

Then re-run configure. It is a good idea to remove file config.cache
before running it.

Regards,
Sergey