help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] problems installing GNU Radius

From: Paul Doxey
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] problems installing GNU Radius
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:45:14 -0500

Hi Sergey,

Here is the console output after trying to run configure:

# ./configure
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh -c
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles...
no
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH

Does this look right?  It looks like it is failing.  If I am wrong, what
is the next step in the installation process?  We installed gcc to
compile it with and have tested it on other programs, so I am reasonably
sure that it works.  I'll be glad to supply you with whatever
information you need to help us solve this problem.

Thanks,

Paul