help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] sql question

From: Toni Milovan
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] sql question
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:33:53 +0200

you'll excuse me for asking all this trivial questions but I'm new to this radius staff:)

I have set up radius to work with system accounts, and now when I'm trying to make him work with sql authentication I constantly running into problems and documentation is scarce... So, here is my problem.

I can mount database only if source-ip 127.0.0.1 is specified in config file but then I can not contact radius from my NAS. If I omit specifying source-ip attribute, or if I put my real IP address in config file then I van contact my radius server but can not do authentication through SQL because for some reason database is not connetced.

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

thanks

Toni Milovan