help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] authentication problem

From: Toni Milovan
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] authentication problem
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:46:57 +0200

I'm new here so I'd like to say hello to all.

I have compiled gnu-radius on my solaris box and now I have some authentication problems with mysql.
I'm trying to log with radtest.
System authentication works well but when I try to log in thru Mysql I'm constanly being rejected with log message login incorrect, so I suppose there is a problem with password matching (accounting to mysql works well if I'm loged through system account). I also can not log in as ROOT even if I put in users to use Auth-type = Local.
I did not change anything in configuration files except in users, sqlserver (database info), and I had to put source-ip = 127.0.0.1 in order to mount mysql database.

Can anybody help me solve this problem?

Thanks,

Toni Milovan