Re: Emacs i18n

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs i18n
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:52:37 +0200

Christopher Dimech wrote:

> If you want to really see truly fantastic children with
> great aspirations anywhere, you must see those that have
> a mastery of the english language.

Well, let's not hit the biggest drum perhaps, but _yes_,
that's correct. It is breathtaking to behold actually, the
next generation, and the one after that... so much talent and
confidence everywhere :O

I personally always thought the old-schoolers were cooler but
maybe that was just my personality, watching some of the kids
and youngsters today, it feels like there is no limit to what
they can do, the sky is the limit, if any, and they know it
(many of them) ...

Pretty soon everyone that excels ever so slightly in almost
any field, including fields we don't know about today because
they are still embryonic or doesn't even exist yet, these
people will have the English language as just another ace in
their coat arm, and they won't even think about it or ever
hesitate to use it in any from, spoken, written, it will just
be there and taken for granted and instead they will focus on
doing amazing things where English will be just one of their
many assets...

These people will come from all over the world.
The traditionally rich countries have a head start, a little
edge if you will, maybe that will be so for the foreseeable
future but again, there is so much talent everywhere whoever
relies on that edge alone is "ute i ogjort väder" :)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal