emacs newbie

From: C K Kashyap
Subject: emacs newbie
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 15:35:18 +0530

Hi,
I am a long time VI user. I have decided to switch to emacs for two reasons -
1. I've become a fan of functional programming and would like to be able to use emacs lisp
2. I'm trying to learn lift web framework - was impressed with emacs looking at David Pollac and few other few other folks

I've gone through the tutorial. I was wondering if there is a recommended tutorial/writeup that I can go over?

Regards,
Kashyap