Soo many buffers

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Soo many buffers
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 13:32:11 +0200

I wrote a discussion like this some time ago and I was pretty happy of
the answer.
But now I changed my settings, and I'm using desktop-mode with one
desktop file for every project.

I also use bookmark+ to jump in the project and load all the buffers,
and everything is great.

The only concern now is about the org-agenda-files (around 200 maybe).

I would like to have them everywhere, so I should add to the "no-clear"
list.
But in this way I lose the advantage of desktop mode and I'm still full
of buffers.

One thing that would be nice I think would be one command to toggle the
visibility of the org buffers on and off.
They can stay always open but I can afford one more click to access them
if they don't stay in the way while I work.

Is there such a shadowing thing somewhere?
Thanks