Re: language (was: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?)

From: Xah
Subject: Re: language (was: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 06:49:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 25, 6:34 am, Ted Zlatanov <t...@lifelogs.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 04:00:56 -0700 (PDT) Xah <xah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> X> rude and intimadating? Do you mean he started it?
>
> X> So, if someone rapes your wife and daughter, but he didn't swear, and
> X> you swore, you are the scumbag then?
>
> Do you really have to resort to swearing (in other posts) and allusions
> to rape to make your point?

Well, do you, really have to keep harrass me?

If your intention is for this thread to stop being a wild flame war,
start, with thyself.

> Repeatedly you've used words and tone
> inappropriate for a technical discussion, not just in this thread,
> insulting people personally and stereotyping them.

Repeatedly, you've tried to harrass me, slander me.

Why don't you stop it?

> People of all ages and backgrounds read this; you are simply
> broadcasting your inability to express yourself in a civilized way to
> tens of thousands of readers every time you resort to base language and
> topics.  I expect this from children who are only too happy to use
> "dirty" words to get attention, but among adults... it's not welcome.

Has it occured to you, that you are devious asd scheming? I don't
think that sets a good example for the kids out there.

> I am not interested in arguing about who started what, my issue is with
> you specifically.  Please control your language.

I'm not interested in you donning on sainty rope and slander me. Fuck
you motherfucker.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/