Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?

From: Xah
Subject: Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:04:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 25, 10:58 am, Sean Sieger <sean.sie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Xah, you are continuing to see what I see:
>
> ``Most replies to my posts are attacks or trivial''
>
> Not only does no one else on this list utter these words, NO ONE else is
> ever admonished as you are.

Let's say you do not support Iraq War, and let's say you lead a
movement to impeach George Bush.
(see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_to_impeach_George_W._Bush
http://www.impeachbush.org/site/PageServer
)

Now, there are probably few thousands people in the US who wants you
to be locked up or dead.

Do u now understand why numbers “against” you is not a criterion in
justice?

Suppose you burned a American Flag, and when in court, the judge says,
you are guilty because “NO ONE else is ever admonished as you are.”.
Can you see your stupidity?

> ``(of few sentences)''
>
> Your inability to express yourself succinctly is an inability most on
> this list don't share with you.

dear moron, are we supposed now to exchange opinions about each
other's abilities in expression in gnu.emacs.help?

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/