help-gnats

RE: Responses to GNATS email

From: Stuart Stevens
Subject: RE: Responses to GNATS email
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:05:15 -0700

Chad

I found that the reply works for the "default" database, but not for other
databases.  When I reply to a message from another database, a new PR is
created in the default database.

I created a test database and used it for testing.  So the configuration is
the standard configuration.

Any ideas why it would create a new PR when the reply is using a different
database?

Thanks
Stuart