help-gnats

RE: GNATS installation

From: Uma R
Subject: RE: GNATS installation
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:33:22 -0700

Hi,
  We are also working majorly to install it in solaris. If u could gimme the
details of how to get rid of those errors
during installation it would be really great. Also in the installation guide
of the gnatsweb u have mentioned about
the CGI enabled directory. In solaris where will the CGI enabled directory
probably be 'coz in linux i am able to create
/httpd/cgi-bin in the /home directory. In solaris we are struck really.
Could u please tell me how the steps will be for
installing the gnatsweb in solaris. (gnatsweb-2.8.2 is the version i use).

Thanks in advance,
Uma R