Re: bpp plus type constrain

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: bpp plus type constrain
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 11:36:01 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 11 Oct 2023, Leonardo Corato wrote:

About the upper bound, I realized the bins could't have been enough, so my
first code was a greedy solution: 1 bin per 1 item.

Two items per bin would also work.

Do you think I should write the full bpp with types, code? Maybe it could
help someone.

I'm not sure what you are asking.
If you are asking whether you should publish your gmpl,
why not?
It couldn't hurt.

BTW you still have not dealt with symmetry.
10 bins can be permuted more than 3 million ways.
15 bins more than a trillion ways.

--
Michael   hennebry@mail.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Occasionally irrational explanations are required"  --  Luke Roman